Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The De-Wisdoming of Murie Curie

What the hell was all the fuss for?

I had a lovely morning. Woke up, went to the oral surgeon, got poked in the hand with an IV (which turns out hurts a thousand times less than getting it in the elbow pit thing), woke up 20 minutes later and attempted to drukenly tell the nurse my life story through a mouth full of gauze, while also seeing double. Wobbled to the car, went to pick up my drugs, which I don't even think I need, because its been 7 hours and feel fine. Came home and watched the 30 Rock for three hours and managed to eat half a block of cheese on a baguette by melting it on my tongue tiny pieces at a time. All in all I'd say it's been a fantastic day.

Pah! And people said I'd sleep all day. I hung up some paintings in my room and rearranged my closet. TAKE THAT GUMS!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment